Perfect Eggless Chocolate Brownie
- Milk Chocolate- 110gms
- Oil- 15ml or 1 Tbsp
- Butter- 70gms
- Curd-120 gms
- Sugar- 120 gms
- Cocoa powder- 12gms
- All purpose flour- 100gms
- Baking powder- 1/2tsp
- Soda bi carb- 1/4tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1tsp
- Chocochips- 25gms
- Walnuts- 25gms
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 mins.
- In a bowl add the chocolate and the butter. Melt together in the microwave – keep stirring in 30 second bursts. You can also melt it over the double boiler .
- Add the sugar.
- Then add in curd, oil, vanilla, baking powder and soda bi carb. Mix well.
- Add in the flour and cocoa powder. Adjust the consistency with water.
- Grease a 7 inch baking pan with some oil or melted melted butter and dust it with cocoa powder. You can also line the pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-28 mins. Baking time varies from oven to oven. Check by inserting a toothpick in
- the centre after 25 mins. Slightly liquid batter with a few crumbs should stick to it when pulled out.
- Chill this in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Then cut and serve.
To view the detailed video recipe of eggless chocolate brownie in hindi :