yield – 5-6 breads
- 2. water – 100ml
- 3. all purpose flour – 200 gms
- 4. sugar – 1tsp
- 5. salt – 1/2 tsp
- 6. oil- 1/2 Tbsp
- 7. intant yeast – 3/4 tsp
- 2. Dissolve the sugar in luke warm water and add yeast to it. stir until the yeast dissolves.
- 3. Make a soft dough with the all purpose flour, water and salt. add oil after well combined. knead well. You may need more or less water than specified in the recipe depending on the kind of flour you are using, so adjust water as per judgement.
- 4. Cover with clingfilm or a moist cloth and let it rest in a warm place for 25- 30 mins ( it may take less time in warmer climates and vice versa) It should double in size.
- 5. Punch down all the air from the risen dough and knead very well. divide into 5-6 portions and roll into flat round disc of 3-4 mm thickness with the help of a rolling pin.