Now you can make EGGLESS chocolate waffles at home WITHOUT a waffle machine with this super simple recipe !
All Purpose Flour – 1 ¼ cup or 150 gms
Cornflour – 3 Tbsp or 24 gms
Cocoa Powder – 3 Tbsp or 13 gms
Curd – ½ cup or 146 gms
Powdered Sugar – ½ cup + 2 tbsp or 85 gms
Butter – 2 Tbsp or 30 gms
Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Baking Powder – ¾ tsp
Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
Water – ¾ cup
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder and cornflour together. Mix well.
- In the curd add sugar, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- Mix till sugar dissolves. Then add the salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Now add the dry ingredients and whisk well.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter with water.It shouldn’t be too stiff or too runny.
- Preheat the sandwich griller for 15mins.
- Then grease both the sides with some butter and place a small amount of batter. Close and cook.
- You will see steam releasing from the machine. The waffles will be done when steam will stop releasing from the machine. It takes about 10-12 mins for this. Now open and carefully with the help of tongs peel & flip the waffles.
- Cook them again for 5 more minutes. When flipping the waffles place them in such a way that a criss cross pattern is formed on them.
- Now let the waffles cool for 2 mins before serving. As they cool they will become crispier.
- Serve with any toppings of your choice like icecream or chocolate sauce.
Keywords: veg manchurian dry , veg manchurian starter, veg manchurian balls